Our worship services are open to the public and are held at McAllister Park, near Pavillion 3 at 13102 Jones Maltsberger Rd. San Antonio Texas 78247. Our services begin with General gathering at 5:45 pm and services begin at 6:15pm.
Our scheduled worship dates for the year are listed below, if you have any questions regarding our worship services, dates, times or locations, please contact us through the link in the site menu.
- Yule: from Mothers’ Night, sunset on the 20th of December, until sunset on the 1st of January.
- Dísablót/Charming of the plough: January 31st- February 1st.
- Ostara/Sigrblót: . Weekend including the first Sunday following the Full Moon occurring after the Vernal Equinox.
- May Day: May 1st
- Midsummer: June 21st – 26th
- Freyfaxi: August 1st
- Haustblót: September 19th – 26th
- Fall Finding: October 15th
- Winternights: October 31st – November 1st
- Feast of the Einherjar: November 11th